WELCOME TO soap
As a store manager you are responsible for a team of beauticians and receptionists, but also all day-to-day matters within the shop at the Meent (Rotterdam). Your focus is on managing the team, maximizing turnover, creating a pleasant working environment and ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing excellent service. Every day your goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers together with the team.
- Point of contact for staff;
- Onboarding new employees;
- Making schedules and plans;
- Inventory management;
- And last but not least, maintaining a positive culture in the workplace.
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a manager or supervisor;
- You have completed beautician training;
- You have an affinity with beauty and skin care;
- You like working with people;
- You are positive, flexible and a go-getter;
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week;
- A varied job in a friendly, informal team;
- A competitive salary;
- Great Soap employee benefits;
- Plenty of room to further develop personal skills;
- You will become part of a team and network of 150 beauticians, 10 skin therapists and 25 cosmetic doctors;
- Fun outside of work with an annual big SOAP party and a SOAP drink once a month.
Are you interested? Good! Then send your motivation, including your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org