WELCOME TO soap
Store manager - Maastricht
Soap is finally coming to Maastricht! After seven successful beauty salons and clinics in the Netherlands, we will soon open the eighth Soap branch in the south of the country. Soap is focused on constant development in the beauty industry. We develop our own treatments and products for which we have already won the DUTCH Beauty Award a number of times 🏆 . We are looking for a store manager for our newest branch in Maastricht.
As a store manager at Soap Treatment Store you are responsible for a team of beauticians and all day-to-day matters within the store. In this position your focus is on managing a team, achieving turnover targets, creating a positive and pleasant environment (for both staff and customers) and lastly, ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing excellent service.
Your further activities include:
- Onboarding new staff;
- Conduct performance reviews;
- Create schedules and ensure correct staffing levels;
- Guaranteeing the quality of all treatments;
- Resolve complaints and answer customer questions;
- Manage inventory.
- You have an HBO/MBO - level 4 diploma
- You have a background as a beautician (preferably);
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a management position or as a beautician;
- You can think strategically, you like to take charge and you have good organizational skills;
- You have an affinity with beauty and skin care;
- You are available full-time;
- You live in the city of Maastricht;
We are happy to offer you
- A beautiful workplace in our newest branch;
- A salary between €3,030 - €3,200;
- Very pleasant secondary employment conditions;
- Internal and external vocational training;
- Career opportunities within the entire beauty company;
- You will become part of a team and network of 150 beauticians, 10 skin therapists and 25 cosmetic doctors;
- Fun outside of work with an annual big Soap party and a monthly drink;
- Great Soap employee benefits.
Interested? Then email your CV, including motivation, to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you!